Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Make it work Mondays!(The Tuesday Edition)

Hi. It's been a few days since I have had a chance to post anything. I feel like i've missed out on so much! It's crazy how fast things move on the 'interweb' I go away for a few days and I'm totally out of the loop. Fashion is fickle :) I went away for the weekend. I was at a birthday party(Wearing a pretty great outfit-hopefully pictures will follow)and yesterday I took the day off. Sooooo.....even though it's tuesday it FEELS like a Monday to me. I loooove the dress I'm wearing. It's vintage. Despite my passion, I was kind of afraid to wear it. It has become one of those pieces that sits in my closet like an art peice when it really is meant to be worn! Needless to say, it's a bit bright. Also, I wasn't sure that the cut would be flattering. I was also having trouble figuring out what shoes would work. I decided it would be perfect for 'make it work' Monday.









Loving it! it fits like a glove and is actually quite flattering. I added a black cardigan to tone things down which I didn't take a picture of. The shoes worked out great as well. They are a great blue which does not really translate in the pics. I'm putting this frock in heavy rotation!!!
Stay stylish!
Onika



Dress-Vintage(Goodwill)
Shoes-NIne West

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress and it loks amazing on you!! I too have some things that I keep in the closet because I almost think they are too fabulous - you've inspired me to put them into rotation!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright colors are so fun!!

    You cant shop at Target online where you're at? That sucks =*( I'm a targeholic, muahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Stylish.