So Yay! Someone likes my blog enough to give my an award. It appears that this means that I now have to share 5 guilty Pleasures. No problem. I've got lots of those:
- One word: GOOP.
- Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Actually, all kinds of strange sandwiches involving peanut butter(Peanut butter and lettuce, Peanut butter and beets. Peanut butter and mayo and lettuce....the list goes on. I think peanut butter makes everything better.
- The food network. I don't know if this is really that 'guilty' but I think the frequency with which I watch what is essentially food porn has got to be at least a little bit guilty.
- Bamboo earrings. I will wear them until I die. I don't care how trendy they become. They are the perfect accessory.
- Facebook. I actually really kind of hate Facebook but I CANNOT stop using it. A lot.
Whew. That felt good. It was cathartic.
Now, I am supposed to nominate 5 people whose blogs I luuuuve for the award
1) Curly Top. Witty and health conscious.
2) Yes and yes. So Charming and SO witty.
3) Samantha Simple. I just starting reading this but I was instantly charmed.
4) Faboo. She looks good in BLACK LIPSTICK. I am so jealous of this. And she lives in Buffalo.
5) Bright Side Dweller. She is the sweetest.
6) Healthy and Homemade. Two of my favorite things.
I know I'm only supposed to give 5 but I couldn't do it.I would have liked to give 50 of these things there are so many well done blogs that make me want to cower with jealousy.
Thanks again Irie Chic!