Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zombie at Tiffany's.


I found this picture on a T-shirt online the other day and instantly fell in love with it. Then I saw this woman on the bus wearing cute cropped jeans and all of this somehow translated it to this outfit. Perhaps none of that makes any sense but I'm just letting you all in on my thought process.....oooookay....moving on:

I absolutely adore the details on the cuffs and down the front of this vintage cardigan. None of these pictures are really that great but you kind of get the picture.






P.S. When I was uploading today's photos, I found these pictures that I took last friday that I never posted and I think the top half of my body from that day would have look great with the bottom half of my body from today. I'd still go with the black cat eye glasses though! Anyway people..stay stylish! Love, Onika.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Stylish.