Monday, December 14, 2009

Mommy Monday

Hello everyone!

My son started daycare this morning! I'm excited and terrified all at once.
How does this relate to style? You may be asking.

Well, it means that I'll have to wake up earlier in order to make myself look half decent in the morning because I will be dropping him off. I usually have my clothing planned out in my head the night before but now I may actually have to get it out/ironed/ready. Oy. I think I did alright considering I just threw this on last minute. I did not bother with 'Make it work' Monday because there was no room for error today!



8 comments:

  1. have I mentioned how much I love your hair? it looks fabulous today cascading over that orange top! and a high waisted belted skirt is just perfection in my book... love the pattern :)

    congrats on the first day of daycare for your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the high wasted skirt. Every time I see one(vintage or otherwise) I grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is fantastic! Orange is your color!

    Yay for daycare! Boo for having to get up earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking this outfit. You can certainly work orange.

    And since it's Mommy Monday, let me tell you that you have inspired this Mommy to revisit thrift shopping. I am stubborn and refuse to spend tons of money on a new wardrobe for my new mommy body - one I'm hoping will morph by the end of winter. Thrift shopping is a fun and smart solution. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think you made it work, alright! Dang, you can really wear orange. Just beautiful.

    I hear from moms all the time that it's difficult yet thrilling to let their kids go to daycare. I'm sure you'll be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna know how hard you cried when you dropped him off. LOL

    You look marvelous and as someone already mentioned orange is AWESOME on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the red belt contrast with the orange. and what a bold orange!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Stylish.