Monday, May 10, 2010

You talkin' to me?!!!?





Look, I love a cheap designer knockoff just as much as the next girl but there really is nothing like a well made piece of clothing to remind you of why that shit costs so much money!!!

This is a lovely Calvin Klein jersey wrap dress that I got on sale for 29.99 years ago that I love love love. It just fits so perfectly and falls so well on the body. The sleeves are so pretty. Today is one of those days where I'm really wishing I kind of looked like a completely different woman from the waist up. Sigh...whatever.

P.S whenever I wear a wrap dress I feel like Cybill Sheppard in Taxi Driver which is always a good look :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple of Calvin Klein items that have lasted for so many years! It is so true that a truly high quality piece can do so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, what are you talking about?! You look smashing! Have you tried wearing this dress with different color camisoles and/or a full slip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing! And I LOVE it with the pretty floral flats. No need to wish for a different upper body - it's all about undergarments. I got professionally fitted for bras a couple of years ago and it completely changed my life. But, don't doubt your body in this dress - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm....I actually meant to say 'from the neck up' because I didn't like what I did with my hair but I guess now that you mention it....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Stylish.