Friday, March 26, 2010

VISION

You Guys I'm sorry.....


I know it's been forever but I'm not going to make excuses. I have just been working on other things. Namely myself. I've started doing some guided meditation and I created a vision board and a gratitude journal to get my life and my heart on the right path. I'm waging a non-violent war on my ego monster.

This may or may not be your cup of tea-I have not forgotten that this is a style blog but really I think that 90% of what people see on the outside is still informed by what's on the inside. The ugliest outfit can be fixed by a warm heart and vice versa.

Back to style.....I got some AMAZING new glasses the other day!


It's funny because if you recall, I kind of HATE glasses on me so I also got contact lenses. I LOOOOVE these glasses so much I haven't even opened my new contacts until today. Thank God(dess) for CLEAR VISION-litterally and figuratively.

Love you all! Stay Stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Stylish.