Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Forever 21.

Today I'm torn between "I look really cute!" and "I look like I only shop in the juniors dept even though I'M 33 YEARS OLD"





Overall, it's working for me. I added the cardigan because it's freezing outside and to un-teenage it up a bit.

I'm feeling anxious and a bit stir crazy at work so I thought I'd take a break for lunch and surf the interweb. Nothing super exciting to report. I have been thinking a lot about the business that I want to start. It's essentially personal style consultation but not exactly. I don't want to give it all away lest you crazy bitches steal my idea.....kidding :) I kind o put it on the back burner because I wasn't feeling so hot after my son was born but I think it's safe to say that I am officially a 'sexy beast' again so I feel equipped to help others feel great about themselves also. Yay.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah lady, you look totally awesome! Who would even know you ever had a kid you teeny little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking it so who cares how old you are!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Stylish.